A multi account client for the social network Mastodon
Tusky is a lightweight client for Mastodon, a free and open-source social network server.
• Material Design
• Most Mastodon APIs implemented
• Multi-Account support
• Dark and light theme with the possibility to auto-switch based on the time of day
• Drafts - compose toots and save them for later
• Choose between different emoji styles
• Optimized for all screen sizes
• Completely open-source - no non-free dependencies like Google services
To learn more about Mastodon, visit https://joinmastodon.org/
- Improved main interface - you can now move the tabs to the bottom
- When muting a user, you can now also decide whether to mute their notifications
- You can now follow as many hashtags as you want in one single hashtag tab
- Improved the way media descriptions are displayed so it works even for super long descriptions
Full changelog: https://github.com/tuskyapp/Tusky/releases
- Notifications about new follow requests when your account is locked
- New features that can be toggled on the Preferences screen:
- disable swiping between tabs
- show a confirmation dialog before boosting a toot
- show link previews in timelines
- Conversations can now be muted
- Poll results will now be calculated based on the number of voters and not on the number of total votes which makes multichoice polls easier to understand
- A lot of bugfixes, most of them related to composing toots
- Improved translations
- You can now bookmark statuses & list your bookmarks in Tusky.
- You can now schedule toots with Tusky. Note that the time you select has to be at least 5 minutes in the future.
- You can now add lists to the main screen.
- You can now post audio attachments with Tusky.
And a lot of other small improvements and bug fixes!
This release ensures compatibility with Mastodon 3 and improves performance and stability.
- You can now create Polls from Tusky
- Improved search
- New option in Account Preferences to always expand content warnings
- Avatars in the navigation drawer have now a rounded square shape
- It is now possible to report users even when they never posted a status
- Tusky will now refuse to connect over cleartext connections on Android 6+
- A lot of other small improvements and bug fixes
- Support for displaying polls, voting and poll notifications
- New buttons to filter the notification tab and to delete all notifications
- delete & redraft your own toots
- new indicator that shows if an account is a bot on the profile image (can be turned off in the preferences)
- New translations: Norwegian Bokmål and Slovenian.
- Timeline filters have moved to Account Preferences and will sync with the server
- You can now have a custom hashtag as tab in the main interface
- Lists can now be edited
- Security: removed support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1, and added support for TLS 1.3 on Android 6+
- The compose view will now suggest custom emojis when starting to type
- New theme setting "follow system theme"
- Improved timeline accessibility
- Tusky will now ignore unknown notifications and no longer crash
- New setting: You can now override the system language and set a different language in Tusky
- New translations: Czech and Esperanto
- A lot of other improvements and fixes
The translation has come to an end.